Healthy snacking with snackible.

07:39




Hi guys!!! So after a long time I am doing a food post on my blog. I wanted to put this post long before but due to some technical issues with my laptop I was unable to do so.

Being a foodie I love and enjoy my food without caring about anything but most of the times it is unhealthy. I have this bad habit of snacking every now and then. When it comes to snacking, then there is barely a single healthy thing that comes to mind or I can think of.

Lately I have been working on my health and developing some healthy eating habits and while doing so I came across this amazing concept of mu(n)ch better with snackible. Everyone knows how important it is to eat healthy and nutritious food for a healthy life style. Snackible has understood this one big problem of 'snack crunch' which is a big challenge when you try to stay fit and eat healthy nutritious food.

Snackible has taken this snacking thing to another level of healthy snacking which is not only nutritious but scrumptious and delightful also. Snackible is an online store which deliver delightful healthy snacks at your doorstep. They have various weekly/monthly subscription plans and you can buy individual snacks as well.

To know more about the subscription service and how it works you can visit their website:
www.snackible.com

I recieved a box which had five units:






1. Wasabi makhana:  Who is unaware of the nutritional benefits of makhanas? High in protien and fibre, low in calories.They call it makhana with a twist and indeed they are. They have a very strong wasabi flavor which is very much similar to that of mustard.I absolutely loved these makhana with a twist.




2. Jalapeno peanuts: Peanuts always come to rescue as an energy booster be it right after gym or when trying not to fall asleep while working. Peanuts are also a rich source of protein. Jalapeno peanuts by snackible have the right amount of punch and kick of flavors at the same time.



3. Banana and chia granola crunchers: I just love my bowl of yogurt and these granola crunchers in the morning which keeps me full, steady and strong for the whole day.
It is a mix of rolled oats, nuts, banana and chia seeds, this snack is rich in fiber and protein.



4. Cream and onion wholewheat thins: These thins are a healthy substitute for all unhealthy crunchers. They are slightly sweet but have amazing crunch and goes very well with all kinds of spicy dips.
Made with wholewheat and flax seeds and generously flavored in cream and onion seasoning. This snack is high in fiber,anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids.



5. Oatmeal stroop waffles: Can there be any thing better than an oatmeal waffle? I completely love this idea and the combination of caramel and cinnamon to add the right amount of sweetness and flavor to the oatmeal waffle. With some nuts and fruits the warm oatmeal tastes just like a treat!!!



Hope you all enjoyed reading this post. Stay tuned for more!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images