REVIEW: Chambor extreme wear shade 482 and 432 transfer proof liquid lipstick

06:12






I must admit I am a lipstick hoarder and from now onwards,I will be reviewing every lipcolor that makes a way into my vanity. Recently Kylie Jenner launched her personalised lip kit and I wanted to grab few of her shades but unfortunately before I place an order it ran out of stock. At the same time Chambor has also launched its new range of extreme wear liquid lipstick and some shades of this range are exact dupes of Kylie lip kit. So I have to give it a try and I must say I am in very much love with the extreme range of Chambor. Chambor has come up with total 18 shades ranging from nudes to bolds.These days I am trying my hands on nudes so I bought one lipcolor 482 with a brown tint and the other one in shade 432 which is a shade of red.

I would like to tell you guys that I went to buy the Chambor shade 402 which is an exact dupe of poise k by Kylie Jenner but once I tried it on my lips it was not going with my skin tone then I looked for the other shades and finally settled for these two shades: 482 and 432.

 If you are a lipstick lover then you must definitely give it a try.

 Chambor extreme wear shade 482 and 432 transfer proof liquid lipstick

It claims:
“A long lasting transfer proof liquid lipstick with a smooth sensorial feel and a creamy matte finish. Its extreme matte coverage provide a deep intense color in just one stroke.”




  
It comes in a simple, cute and classic see through bottle. It fits easily into my makeup pouch. It has a very light pleasant smell. The texture of the lipstick is very light weight and highly pigmented. Even a single coat gives a perfect color and coverage. The applicator is easy to use but you need to be bit careful on the lining of your lips (better to use a lip liner before applying the lipcolor).








When you apply the lipcolor it looks glossy but after 1-2 mins when it dries up totally, it comes out to be truly matte with a creamy finish. The lipcolor is so light that I don’t even feel that I have something on my lips. It is the best liquid lipstick I have came across till date. I don’t need to reapply the lipcolor again and again. The lipcolor is highly durable and stays there for too long hours.the color does not fade away with the time .It doesn’t give a dry feel to the lips. I wore it for maximum of 5-6 hours and even a single bit of it did not go missing or smudged. My coffee glass did not had a lipstick stain as it claims to be non transferable and it is very much true.



Looks glossy at the time of application (Top one: shade 482,Bottom one:shade 432)

Turns matte when it dries up (Left one:Shade 482, Right one:Shade 432)


Chambor extreme wear shade 482 transfer proof liquid lipstick

It is a daily wear shade you can wear it almost to everywhere. This shade is a good pick for office-goers. It is more of a neutral shade in brown. This shade is very much close to the true brown shade by Kylie Jenner. I am totally obsessed with this shade and wearing it every day.






Chambor extreme wear shade 432 transfer proof liquid lipstick

This range of Chambor has almost 10 shades in red. It was really difficult to pick one and I settled for this shade which is a rusty red shade. It is a perfect summer shade and brightens up the whole face. It is a lively and gorgeous shade of red.



Ingredients:


Availability: At lifestyle stores (I got them from here), shoppers stop, Chambor exclusives.

Price: 845 INR for 6ml (worth it!)

Pros:
1.       Texture is light and creamy.
2.       Truly matte.
3.       Highly and beautifully pigmented(one stroke is enough).
4.       Does not dry up the lips.
5.       Long durability.
6.       Color do not fade away with time.
7.       Lovely packaging and pleasant smell.
8.       Great shades are available. Must give it a try if you are a matte lipcolor lover.

Cons:
  1.  Difficult to remove and requires a makeup remover.
  2.   Application needs to be done carefully. Use of lip liner recommended.
  3.  Transfers a little bit when you apply more than one coat. I generally apply only one coat.


Rating: 4.5/5

Would I recommend /repurchase shades from the Chambor extreme wear transfer proof liquid lipstick?

Yes, I will highly recommend the shades from this range. This range has amazing colors and I will be buying some more shades.  

Thank you for reading it. Stay tuned until next.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow...nyc shades...n 432😉 😘 glossy matte red combo😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. 482 is my absolue fav!! ❤️ Good review sumbul 👏 (Somy.co)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images