REVIEW: nail paints by Miss Nails

02:32




Hello everyone!!! so this time I am back with a product review which I am doing after a long time on my blog. If you all are following me on my Instagram then you must be aware of this fact that I review makeup and beauty product on my Instagram account itself as much as possible.These days I am trying to review products on my snap chat itself so if you want you can join me on my Instagram and snapchat.

Instagram handle: sumbul_stylebon
Snapchat handle: sumbul15

Coming back to the post , few days back MISS NAILS send me few nail paint shades and here is my review for them.




About Miss Nails

Tag Line: 5 free nail colors.
These nail paints are made in India and they claim to be free from 5 harsh chemicals: Toluene, Camphor,  DBP, Formaldehyde and Formeldehyde resin. They have range like HI-gloss, Glitter Jewels,Gummy Matte, Matte, Confetti,Sparkling Sugar,Gel Finish and Satin Finish which have wide variety of amazing shades to choose from. They sent me 3 pretty shades from their Hi-gloss range to review.

Packaging:
The packaging is so gorgeous. they come in a rectangular glass bottle with a metallic cap which has MISSNAILS beautifully  studded on its surface. the bottles are very handy and of superb quality. the applicator is easy to use and the brush perfectly fans out the paint on the nails.

Texture and Smell:
 The texture is amazing as it doesn't drip to create a mess while application, but little opaque. As they are hi- gloss nail colors so on drying up they give a glossy finish.Also they remain glossy and bright on the nails for about 4 days. they have a good staying power and doesn't chip off easily.It dries of really quickly. They smell very much similar to other nail paints in market but the smell is not too strong and totally bearable.

SHADES

1. PINK-A-LICIOUS (MN 52)

It is one of the prettiest pink in my nail-paint pool right now. It has a glossy finish but opaque in one coat and 2 coats are enough to get the exact color and complete finish.






2. GIRLS DAY OUT ( MN 56 )

It is a coral pink shade, glossy finish, opaque in one coat but 2 coats are enough for full finish.





3. PEACH-TONIGHT ( MN 85)

It is a nude peach shade, glossy finish, opaque in one coat but 3 coats are enough for complete finish and color.



Availability: www.amazon.in


Price: 175 INR for 16 ml


Pros:

  • Free from harmful chemicals
  • glamorous packaging
  • Long lasting
  • Doesn't chip off easily
  • Vast range and amazing colors are available
  • Texture is good and doesn't drip
  • Dries off quickly
  • Good applicator

Cons:
  • Quite opaque

Rating: 4.5/5

Would I recommend /repurchase shades from the Hi gloss range of Miss nails?
Yes, I will recommend the shades from this range. This range has amazing colors and free from harmful chemicals.


Thank you for reading it. Stay tuned until next.













You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Good review Sumbul! Keep rocking gal��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. pretty colors.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice article, I liked it very much.
    Thanks for sharing it here.
    We will definitely try these arts here in our cosmetic parlor,
    You can find here too for our arts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images