Trench Trend

23:03

Hello everyone!!! So here is my first post for the winters.Soon I am coming up with something new and because of that I am not able to post regularly on my blog.

For this post I have teamed up my trench coat with a full sleeved white crop top and black Jeggings. The best thing about this trench coat is the Olive green color and the patches.By now you all must be aware how much I love patches on my clothes.

Trench coats are considered to be timeless fashion pieces and indeed they are. As this is a sleeveless trench coat so I will always prefer wearing full sleeved top or dress inside. As trench coats are versatile so you can combine them with floral dress, sweater dress, maxi dress or with anything you want to. Trench coat is not only a timeless piece but also an effortless way of upgrading your casual outfit into a chic one. I love anything that is effortless.

Trench coat always come with a belt and this one has a belt too but I have not used it for this look.I wore flatform heels so that the coat has a nice fall at the hem.












OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Koovs.om
Trench coat: Koovs.com
Heels: Bold n Bubble store
Jeggings: Forever21


Hope you all liked this look.Do share your views about it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, stunning look. Loved your outfit.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images