Indigo vibes ft. fashion big bazaar and shop rhea

10:24

Hello everyone!! Hope you all are doing well. Its been a busy month and I am still trying to be regular with my post.This post is in collaboration with fashion big bazaar and shop rhea.If you all are following me on my Instagram,Facebook and Snapchat  then you all must be knowing that I recently attended the opening of new fashion big bazaar store at Hazratganj, Lucknow. In my last post I talked about the store and collection there ( Read Here)

Shrishti is my favorite brand at Fbb because of the vibrant colors,prints and patterns they have.
So,I picked up an ethnic skirt from the label Shrishti because I loved the combination of two shades of blue with white, and how the multi color border added the the pop of colors to it.
The skirt has a very nice flow and fall at the hem. I paired it with a white shirt and you can wear this look to a day function.

To complete the look I wore a pretty “The burlesque dancer” necklace by shop rhea. The necklace feature pretty small beads in black and grey along with ice crystal tear drops on a gold chain. The tear drop crystals, beads and chain have high quality polish that gives a luxurious and blingy effect to the necklace. (Buy here)

Shop rhea is an online store where you can find astounding pieces of jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, bangles, cuffs, etc). They also deal with hair accessories, key chains, sunglasses and have a separate section on their website where you can look for gift sets for your loved ones. They have collection of healing stones like rose quarts, tiger eye, aquamarine, jasper, etc which is very fascinating. I am totally drooling over their jewelry pieces, they have something for everyone and for every occasion. Next time, when you are looking for accessories don’t forget to visit their website. 













OUTFIT DETAILS
Skirt: Shrishti (Fashion Big Bazaar)
Neckpiece: Shop Rhea
Shirt: Van heusen

Do let me know your views about this Look. Stay tuned until next.
Thank you for reading.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images