Reformed with Chumbak!!!

07:08

Hello everyone,today I am bringing you all a very different post. Though this post was pending from many days but finally I am done with this. This month me and my sister wanted to renovate our room a bit especially the area where I study and spend my maximum time. Some liveliness around you helps you to stay awake. We went shopping bought one coffee mug, one fridge magnet ,2 paper rolls of Indian muchis and funny faces from Chumbak store.

When we reached home the creative head of my home asked me “what do you think about the shopping bag they gave us?”  I said ‘nothing’ and saw her face that clearly told me ’HOPELESS CASE’ and ‘EXPECTED’!!! . The next thing I was told to do was to follow her orders without using my mind. 

She had already ordered few frames www.fashionandyou.com, I was asked to take them out. Next I have to bring:
a. pair of scissors 
b. fevicol
c. scale 
d. pencil.

I was doing as I was told. The first thing we did was the framing of the two paper rolls.

I INDIAN MUCHIS FRAME

1. Take the measurement of the frame but cut the paper to be framed half inch(or as much as you want)  smaller from all the four sides.

2. Stick this paper over a bigger white sheet like chart paper so that u can have a white background with the help of fevicol or fevistick.
Here we joined two A4 size paper to form the base that were printed on one side and plain on other side from my old notes.(prefer using use old papers which are of no use to you instead of using fresh ones.)

3. Open the frame from the back side and place the paper, close it and you are done








II FUNNY FACES FRAME

Repeat the same but we dint used any background  for this frame as the base of this paper roll was already white.







I was still wondering why did she asked me about the shopping bag

Take a look at the shopping bag. Printed on one side and plain on the other side.



III FRAME

She asked me to cut the printed side for the small frame and form the background from the other side of the bag which is yellow as u can see. (now the picture was clear in my mind and that expected feeling was very genuine).




There was one more cute small paper bag in which they gave us the fridge magnet and the master mind saved it for the 4th frame . take a look at this bag also. Printed on one side and the other side is plain red.





IV FRAME

The 4th frame was also done similarly like the other three with a yellow background.





Here are some pictures of my 'THINGS INDIANS SAY' coffee mug.






Now here is the final look of my room  wall.



Still wondering why can’t I think about such things.All the work was done by me but the master mind ,the creative head behind this was my sister. She is the one behind my pictures also.If you had seen her photography page then you must be knowing how effortless she is. 

Hope you all liked it. Still  a lot more to come. Stay tuned!!!

Do let me know your views.Love.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is so beautifully done. I am inspired. Gotta try it! Oh well, why don't you help me out with my room too.. That will be best! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will love too . . . I can help u in cutting sticking. . .but i m helpless when it come to such ideas. . .my drving force is my sister. . .she orders and i work :p

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images