T-Shirt Maxi

10:30


Hello everyone, here is the new post. Really sorry for taking so much of time in bringing you all my next post. It was a busy month, had to do preparation for Eid, studies and I was not well also. This post is about what I wore on Eid and why?

The weather in Lucknow, these days is really irritating. It’s too humid and hot here and so much of humidity is killing me. My hair turns bad and frizz. I am facing a”bad hair day” almost every day. Huff!!. My skin turns oily and super sticky. I am feeling awful while writing this. Probably, this weather is also one of the reasons I was not active on my blog.

As all of you know it was Eid last Saturday and new clothes are mandatory. So the challenging job for me was to celebrate Eid with the guests and friends, and attending them throughout the day, in this weather. So this Eid only 3 things were on my mind. Firstly, being comfortable was my priority. Secondly, unlike past years did not wanted to wear ethnic and lastly, wanted something simple but stylish.

I dint have enough time to go shopping so I preferred online shopping and while surfing through various sites I came across this black t-shirt maxi on www.koovs.com.Though this maxi is very much sporty but this was something i was searching for. I don’t think these maxi dresses are going to go out of trend at any cost. Now there are so ways of styling them. The fabric of this maxi is very light, soft and soothing and this was the main reason I selected it. The site has huge collection of latest trends available in every range. I received the parcel on third day of placing order and the speedy delivery was a huge sigh of relief for me as I placed the order just few days before Eid.

I carried a tricolor sling bag which was going very well with the stripes on maxi. I went for silver flat bellies avoiding heels and finally summed up the look with a wrist watch by fossil. I didn’t accessorize my look at all because I have to carry myself in this attire for the whole day. Anyhow, I managed some time for getting the pictures clicked on the day of Eid itself and I was bit exhausted as well. Now I realize I could have done better with it so I will be coming up with few more styles with this maxi.















T-shirt Maxi: koovs| Sling Bag: life from shoppers stop (gifted)| Shoes: GK market(delhi)| Wrist Watch : Fossil
Follow on Instagram: sumbul_stylebon
Photography By:Nahid Saman

There are some interesting posts lined up and I have decided to stop being lazy.

Stay tuned until next post!!!


Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Love.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images