MISSA MORE MAXI

07:59

Hello folks, here I am back with another post. In this post I am wearing a maxi top from www.missamore.com.

I am following many fashion bloggers based in Mumbai, Delhi and Pune, in recent past few months to till date they have been flaunting maxi tops and dresses from www.missamore.com. When I went through this website, I cannot deny the fact that I loved every single outfit on their website. Based in Lucknow we don’t have access to famous women fashion lines and stores like Forever21, Zara, Forever New and many more. Either you have to rely on their online shopping website and pay the shipping charge. Recently, Lucknow got its first ONLY store. Thank you god!!

Even the sale thing in Lucknow is also not that happening like in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Banglore. Do I sound complaining? Lucknow has got good stores but still we need some more with latest trends at affordable prices.

Thanks to online shopping but it have some drawbacks too. Sometimes I don’t know how exactly the dress will look on me, or the size problem because it varies from brand to brand and from style to style, sometimes fabric quality is also a major issue and if I have to pay unreasonable shipping charge then it hurts the most.

But I had a really different experience with this website. After going through the reviews and with the growing popularity of the clothes from this website, I also wanted to have one and flaunt it as a fashion blogger.  

They have a collection of wonderful, trendy, classic and decent maxi tops, dresses, jumpsuits and tops in many styles and vibrant prints. They have options of noodle strapped, sleeveless, half and full sleeved and elbow cut outs also. Trust me with so many great styles, it will be hard to pick just one. But my problem was easily solved because I prefer wearing half, three fourth or full sleeved clothes, because I have flabby arms and don’t like to bare them.

I selected a white shear maxi top and placed my order. After few hours of placing order I received a call from their office and they informed me that only single piece was available in my size but that is defective. Sorry for the inconvenience. This shows that they have a reliable service. I was disappointed but I wanted to have one so I placed an order for the one I am wearing in the pictures below. The parcel was there at my doorstep on the fourth day, fast and free delivery. Next thing that I would like to highlight is that they have marked their outfits at a very affordable and reasonable cost. As I have mentioned in my earlier post that I believe in CHICONOMICS, so I am a HAPPY CUSTOMER.

Coming up to my look and how I styled it, the blue color of the maxi is pleasant so I paired it up with black jeggings to embrace the blue color. I kept the look simple with a gold and white pearl neck piece. A statement necklace would have looked better but I don’t own one yet. Being on the shorter side a pair of heels works for me and is not an issue. Now I don’t believe that I can’t wear long tops or they won’t look good on me because of my height. I must admit that before ordering I was only sure but now I am both sure and confident. I summed up the look with a fossil watch, gold finger rings and one mid ring. The fitting of the maxi top is perfect and the material is soft and comforting with very minute detailing of black houndstooth throughout. It is a reformed version of maxi dresses.
There are so many ways of styling this maxi top so style it the way you want and I will come up with more of them soon.




















Maxi Top: www.missamore.com| Jeggings: Westside Store|Watch: fossil|Rings: Globus |
Mid Ring: twentydresses.com(gifted)|Heels: Walkin Store

I hope you all enjoyed reading it.Please let me know your views as well.

Stay tuned until next post.LOVE.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images