OOTD 1- Pink Dress

09:13

Hey there, I am back with my first OOTD post.Now I have decided to post regularly so I will be including my OOTDs in casual affair also on my blog.

I had to attend a Birthday party today and it was a hot sunny day so I wanted to keep my look simple and comfortable. Here in the picture I am wearing a pink dress which I bought recently from Myntra.com under the Dressberry brand label. I bought this dress for casual days only,when you don't want to put too much effort and at the same time want to look stylish following the trend. So today was a pink dress day for me but these days I am putting on weight like never before and i was looking too bulky so, for that purpose I wrapped around a scarf in Atlantis style and the problem was solved.The good thing was that the scarf complimented my dress very well.I completed the look with the pairs of pink wedges that went very well with my pink dress and carried a gifted Black clutch.









DRESS: Dressberry(myntra.com)| WEDGES: My Foot | CLUTCH: gifted

Hope you all liked the look, do tell me your views.

Stay tuned until the next post.Love!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so pretty...hats off to ur fashion sense swthrt :-)
    Waiting fr ur nxt post .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou darling . .coming up with another very soon 😉😃

      Delete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images