Holi outfit idea : Playing with pastels

11:15

Holi is just around the corner and I have planned to share few outfit ideas with you all. Holi is known as festival of colors and celebrated with so much of enthusiasm. But what to wear in Holi or for a Holi party is always a big question. A lot of you must be still figuring out what to wear so here I am with some Holi outfit ideas and I will be sharing one look today and other looks will also go live super soon.

People prefer wearing white outfits while playing Holi but what about the Holi Milan parties? It becomes very difficult when it comes to ethnic outfits because after playing with colors so hard no one wants to wear a heavy outfit but still want to look fresh and stunning.

Lately I have loved the ethnic collection at www.myntra.com and totally amazed by the styles they have at such reasonable prices. I picked up a pastel green off shoulder kurta which has a straight fit and is of calf length. The best part are the bell sleeves and the off shoulder is secured with thin stripes on both the side which do not let the off shoulder fall or roll up and secures it at one place without giving any trouble or causing any kind of embarrassment. (Buy here)

Pastels are very warm tone shades and soothing to eyes. Above all they suit every skin tone. I paired this kurta with a pair of cream color straight fit pants which have a gotta patti attached at the hem. I accessorized the whole look very lightly with a metallic choker and some bangles. I carried a blingy bag with tassels and bead embroidery all over and wore pencil heels.

I find this look very simple and quintessential.
















Outfit details
Kurta: www. myntra.com (Buy here)
Pants: Stiched
Heels: Westside
Bag: Max fashion
Choker: Bold n Bubble store
Bangles: Local market

I hope you all liked this post. Do let me know your views about it.

Stay tuned until next.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved the color of the kurta 😍 and the attire compliments you really well 😍😍😊

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images