How to pull off Indian chic look

05:26

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. There are people who love wearing ethnic a lot and I am one of them.There are so many ways to make your ethnic outfits standout and make them look not-so-boring.Ethnic wears are one of the most comfortable thing to wear and blending the styles correctly can add the oomph factor.

For this post I wore this A-line kurta as a dress. I loved the electric and vibrant color of the kurta with florescent green prints all over. The mandarin collar with a cut out detail is what I loved the most. It is the perfect season to play with colors and I tried to spice up my look with some junk jewelry and boots. I love the way whole look turned out and you can pull off this Indian chic look for a lunch date or casual day out. You can add even more edge to this look by wearing a denim/leather jacket.Most of the time I can not do without accessories (especially the junks) and  few days back I got my hands over this beautiful junk pom poms and ghungroo neck piece which complimented my outfit very well.
For me what worked in changing this completely Indian look to Indian chic were the black block heels boots and the sunglasses.I also carried a faux leather back pack to carry my stuff instead of a tote bag or a regular handbag for a perfect combination of style and comfort.




















OUTFIT DETAILS

Kurta: www.myntra.com (BUY HERE)
Neck piece: popfashion27 (Instagram store)
Sunglasses: Thrifted
Back pack: Thrifted
Boots: H&M


Do let me know your views about it. Stay tuned until next.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images