THE VELVET TREND

10:26

This year velvet trend  is going to be even bigger than last year and it has been a huge runway and street style trend at New York Fashion Week also.Velvet is so luxe and the way velvet trend has evolved this season is stupendous.This season velvet is back with a bang with a lot of bold colors and style also.It is not only limited to velvet dresses but about velvet shoes,bags and accessories also.

Velvet always whoops of luxe but its not necessary that they are always expensive.For this post I designed my own maroon velvet slit dress under Rs 1000. Its a simple V-neck, full sleeve and front slit dress perfect for a party or a dinner date.

As velvet stands out on its own so when it comes to styling velvet outfits make sure to keep your rest of the look very minimal and don't go overboard with lot of accessories. A simple statement necklace or a pair of stunning earrings will be enough.

I accessorized the whole look with a maroon velvet choker and wore fish nets stockings .First I was not sure about the fishnet stockings but it turned out to be good and for those who don't want to flaunt their skin too much can go for this look.

To give a nice flow and fall to my dress I wore these high heels in maroon and black from talons d'or which I got customised from their website. I have styled these heels in my previous post and you can read more about talons d'or by clicking HERE.











OUTFIT DETAILS:

Velvet dress: Self designed
Choker: Bows are Wow
Heels: Talons d'or
Fishnet stockings: Forever 21 


I hope you all liked this look do let me know your views about it.

Stay tuned until next.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images