REVIEW: TBC BY NATURE SUNBLOCK EVERYDAY MATTIFYING CREAM

09:07


Hey! Hope you all are doing well.So I am back with a review post this time.

Everyone knows how important it is to wear a sunblock cream every day. But, have you ever walked out of your home even in the scorching sun without wearing a sunblock cream just because it makes you uncomfortable and makes you look pathetic. I have done this so many times and that too during summers.If you have ever felt the same pain when you wear a sunblock cream then don't skip reading this.

About a month ago I received a TBC by Nature sunblock everyday mattifying cream and I have to give it a try because I am always looking for a good screen that could at least stay and is not gone with the sweat.Just think about it if a product is not able to stay on your skin then how will it ever benefit you or protect you in any way.





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This summer, gain a nourished, hydrated and even skin tone. This ultra sheer matte finish cream with a built-in broad-spectrum high UVA/UVB sunscreen provides skin with ultimate protection and prevention. Next generation technology combines a physical sunscreen ingredient uncoated zinc oxide with effective antioxidants to prevent free-radical damage and to protect against environmental exposures. It contains a combination of Organic Carrot Seed Oil & Grape Juice to delay the aging effects of the sun on skin cells. It replenishes your skin with the goodness of Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Di Sodium ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid, Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice. This product is paraben free, fragrance-free and not tested on animals.

PACKAGING

It comes in a tube packaging with a flip cover and the product squeezes out easily.The flip cap is tight which prevents the product from leaking.

INGREDIENTS




MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE TBC's BY NATURE SUNBLOCK EVERYDAY MATTIFYING CREAM




It is a white in color and doesn't have a very flowy consistency. It has a very pleasant smell of flowers and gets easily absorbed into the skin without creating any white cast on the face but you need to massage it well into the skin.It claims to be a mattifying sunblock cream but gives a semi-matte finish to the skin.I actually don't feel the need of wearing a moisturizer with this sunblock cream because it is enriched with organic carrot oil and grape juice which gives the skin much-required moisturization along with the sun protection.I wear it even beneath my makeup and it does not affect my makeup in any way, unlike the others that I have used earlier.

This sunblock cream has also helped me in preventing tan which is great because for the most part of the day I am outside.It has SPF 30+ UVB protection which means that it filters about 97% of the UVB rays (when you are outside) and PA+++ protection which means that it provides you with the highest level of protection from the UVA rays (when you are inside). This is why it is recommended that you should wear your sunscreen throughout the year, every day and every time.

Apart from the fact that it's made up of natural ingredients and its paraben free the best part is that it is sweat proof and does not give a greasy or oily look.I have tried this product for about a month so that I can give you all my honest review on it. It also gave me sufficiently and much-needed sun protection in comparison to other sunscreens that I have used till date.

I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone and rest of the face is dry but during summers, my whole face tends to become oily.The sunscreens that I have used earlier especially the ones by Lakme have highly disappointed me. After few minutes of application, the sunscreen used to make my face sweat hard and feel super greasy and sticky.The sunscreen used to come out along with the sweat and it never stayed for more than 30 minutes on my skin and I used to get super uncomfortable.I have even tried the gel-based sunscreens but after some time they also made my skin feel super sticky and the spray ones were also not that effective.
I won't say that the sunblock everyday mattifying cream by TBC Nature is completely sweat proof and it has completely resolved my issues but I had a better experience with this one and I am going to stick to it until I find better sunblock cream than this.It also claims of even skin tone but it didn't make any such difference after regular also.My skin tends to become oily and quite sticky but after few hours of application and not instantly within few minutes of application. So make sure you reapply the sunscreen on a cleansed face.

From the texture of the cream, I can make out that it is suitable for all skin type. People with a combination and oily skin need to be careful with the amount (don't use too much of it). 


DIRECTION TO USE:

It is easy to apply on the skin just apply generously to the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin. 

TIP: Reapply your sunscreen every 3 hr. 

Price: Rs. 349 for 120g

Availability: All leading departmental stores across India.

PROS:

  • No white cast
  • Sweat proof (not completely)
  • Light on skin and moisturizing
  • Semi-matte finish
  • Stays for about 2-3 hrs
  • Free of paraben, silicon, LIP
  • Not tested on animals
  • Eco-certified
  • No breakouts
  • Suitable for all skin type
  • Protection from UVA and UVB
  • Prevents tanning

CONS:
  • Does not even out the skin tone
  • Skin looks dull and oily after few hours of application

Rating: 4.5/5


Would I recommend?

I would suggest trying the TBC by Nature everyday sunblock mattifying cream at least once so that you know how it works for you because everyone has a different skin and issues.But if you are looking for a sweat proof sunblock cream which stays for a longer time then you should definitely give it a try.

Stay tuned until next.

Read about my skin care routine with Roots and Herbs


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for writing such a detailed review! Using sunscreen is an essential part of my everyday skincare routine. You may not realize it but, even if you’re working in an office all those hours, you’re accumulating UV far faster than you think. You may click here to read more about the most effective tips, which will help you to look beautiful naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post It was so lovely to meet you, can't wait to catch up again for your blog.
    Most Effective Sun Protection Gel



    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images