My work desk ft. Qtrove

12:21


Hello everyone!!! Hope you all are doing well. It has been a long time that my work desk looks the same so I thought of making it look more organised and add some table accessories and new stationary to it .While surfing the net I came across this very reasonable website www.qtrove.com and thought of sharing about it with you all.





ABOUT Qtrove

Qtrove is a curated marketplace that exhibits and sells non-mass produced items from small entrepreneurs across the country. These products are natural, sustainable, not easily available elsewhere, enhance the well-being and social currency of today’s discerning consumer. Qtrove achieves it through its stellar network of partner sellers.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH Qtrove

Have you ever felt like that a brand have bluffed you in the name of selling healthy, low in calories, fat free or free of trans fat food, free from toxic chemicals, no preservatives? It happens to me a lot. Do you really think that it’s nothing more than just a marketing strategy? Everyone knows how harsh are these synthetic products are and have bad effects on our body and health. Above all the big ticket prices that we pay for the sake of brand drives us crazy when they do not deliver the claimed results.

I have said this in my earlier posts also that I always prefer natural products for my skin and hair care. I have always loved handmade products because being a DIY freak I know how much creativity and energy is invested in making even a single thing be it any anything. When it comes to packed food and beverages we actually don’t know how many preservatives we are actually swallowing in.

I was looking for some fancy stationary other table stuffs for my work desk when I bumped into this stupendous website www.qtrove.com. It’s really nice to see such a website which deals with handmade, organic, natural and herbal products with about 40 categories to choose from.

They deal with skin, hair, bath and body care products free from chemicals and made up of natural, herbal, organic ingredients. They have very cool and amazing stationary, home decor, garden and household essentials which you cannot help but love. They deliver some classic flavor teas and coffees which are curated from best places in the country, homemade pickles, freshly baked 100% organic cakes and breads and the list is endless.
I found the website user friendly as it was very easy to shop and place order.The products are also very reasonably priced.

You can check the website by clicking here.

CATEGORIES
  • FOOD AND BEVERAGES:  Home baked (cakes, brownies, muffins, cookies, etc), beverages (tea, coffee, juices, etc), chocolates and confectioneries, preserves and condiments (fresh sauce, pickles, etc), breakfast and dairy (jams, honey, breads, etc), grocery & staples(edible oil, ghee, spices, etc)

  • BATH & BODY:  Skin care (hand-made soaps, hand and body wash, lip care, foot care, gels, creams, etc), hair care(shampoo, conditioners, hair oil, colors, dyes, etc)

  • FASHION: for men and women both

  • HOME DECOR: Kitchen and dining, garden and outdoor, living room.

  • HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS: Laundry and detergents, repellents and fresheners, pooja needs, home fragrances, stationary

  • KIDS ZONE AND PET CARE

Apart from these they have a special section for GIFTING IDEAS, THE 199 TROVE and 
WOMEN POWER.

WHAT I BOUGHT FROM www.qtrove.com


  1.     . Workout Lion: werkin’ it NOTEBOOK by Papel Jam
Price: Rs250
I loved the pastel pink color and I find the workout lion print on the notebook perfect for me where I can actually make note of things on which I need to work out.
  

  1.   2.Surfer Melon A5 NOTEBOOK by Can of Juice (www.canofjuice.com)
Price: Rs 175




I have a habit of writing thoughts and quotations and found this pastel green color surfer melon notebook perfect for this purpose. Also I love the shape of it quite different from the regular ones and make it easy for me to find it from the heap of notebooks.



  1.  3. Digital Print Monstera Notebook by Can of Juice
Price: Rs 250





I am a nature lover so I have to buy this to write down things that I did in the past month and things I need to do in the upcoming month. It comes with an elastic band to safely bind the book.

  1. 4. Handcrafted Owl Coaster by Purple Cat
Price: Rs 360





I am a tea addict and it happens a lot of time that I stain my work desk so I ordered these abstract owl print coasters. They are a set of four coasters made up of wood and cork with rounded corners. They are of high quality and durable.

Hope this post is of some help to you all. 

You can avail 15% discount on your first online paid order at www.qtrove.com by using my code STYLEBON15 till March 2017.

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned until next.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The website seems to be amazing. Definitely going to order few stuff in future..thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website seems to be amazing. Definitely going to order few stuff in future..thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images