GEL NAIL EXTENSIONS FT. LACQUER NAIL STUDIO

10:22






Hello every one!!! Hope you all are doing well. I have not written a blog post for about a month and today’s post was supposed to go live before valentine day but I broke my laptop and got it back yesterday only. So get ready for too many new posts coming your way.

Lacquer nail studio is a dedicated studio for hand and feet care started by Mrs Kashmira Pasricha . They are specialized in providing services like: Acrylic nail extensions, Gel nail extension, Over lays, Manicure, and pedicure. This nail studio is one of a kind and also the cheapest in the town. Besides this fact that they are only 2 months old they are already creating buzz all around the city.





Nails are one of the important and delicate parts of our body and personality. Maintaining your nails could be a tough task for some of you and it has always been for me. I have really weak and brittle nails though the growth of nails is good but I always have a hard time in growing and maintaining them well.

So I visited the lacquer nail studio for getting my nail extensions done. Before I went there I only knew about acrylic nail extensions but then I was introduced to the Gel based nail extensions. Yes, I didn’t know anything about gel based nail extensions. So I was really confused between acrylic and gel nail extensions and in case you all are also wondering then:

Advantages of choosing gel based nail extensions over acrylic nails
  •  Gel nail extensions are more flexible
  •  Comfortable to wear
  •  Easy to maintain
  • Wearable for a longer time


Though the gel based extensions are quite expensive in comparison to the acrylic ones but keeping comfort factor above anything regarding your nails would be a better idea.

When you visit a studio or parlor for nail extensions it is really important that you talk and discuss in detail with the nail-Artist because at the end it will be his skills that would create magic and you need to be very clear about your what you exactly want because once it is done you cannot ask them to change it. You have to live with them for at least 20-30 days. So make sure that your nail artist is a professional. Lacquer Nail studio have a team of trained and professional members and use high quality products.

For how long Nail Extensions last ?

You can enjoy your newly done nails without any refill for 20-22 days. It is very much obvious that after few weeks you nails will grow and you need to get your growth area refilled. If you are maintaining your nails well then the artificial tip used could last you for about 1.5- 2 months.

With proper care and regular refills the nail life can be increased.

Also a lot depend on the design and color you choose. If you go for nude colors then the growth area is not that visible to the people and you could easily manage without a refill for a longer time. In case of dark colors, white and metallic you need to get you refill done on time.

How to remove nail gel extensions?

Always get your nail extensions removed by the nail artist itself. You should not try removing them at home because the artificial nails are glued to your real nails and in an attempt to remove them you may hurt your real ones.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE GEL NAIL EXTENSIONS AT LAQUER NAIL STUDIO

I discussed about the kind of nail art I want on my nails and showed them few pictures also. In the studio they have some pre done nail art samples also, so if you wish you can choose from there also. I made sure that before getting my nails done I get all my queries sorted.







 The whole process was very smooth and it took around 1 hr 30 mins to finish. Now my nail extensions are around 1 month old and they are still intact and look pretty. As the base coat of my nail art is in nude pink shade so the growth area is not noticeable at all. Also I made sure that I do not stain my nails with Haldi or any other color while eating food or doing any other stuff. Though I stained them few times but washed them immediately and little bit of stain which was still there faded away in 1-2 days. I didn’t have hard time in working with them; it took me one day to get used to them.

 I have one advice that, choose your nail extensions length according to your daily routine. Like the students does a lot of writing work and with too big nails it will become hard for you to hold a pen.

There are several dos and don’ts that you need to take care in order to last your nail extensions for a longer time period. So don’t forget to ask your professional about everything you need to know.

















A picture with the owner
The most important thing for the nail extensions is finding a good nail professional and based on my experience with Lacquer Nail Studio I completely trust them. Apart from professional staff they are catering these services at incredibly reasonable price making it affordable for everyone, especially for the college students. So, next time you are thinking of nail extensions then I will totally recommend visiting them.

Location: 2/1, Vipul khand, Gomtinagar, Luknow.

Contact number: 7800630888

e-mail: lacquernailstudio@gmail.com

Instagram: @lacquernailstudio


You can comment down your queries below or inbox me personally.

I hope this post is of some help to you all.


Thank you for reading. Stay tuned until next.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your nails look beautiful. The services seem amazing! This one's a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting post. Liked your nails.
    http://missdhinchak.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best place for nail art extension. One of my friend is visiting their for her nail art extension. She was buying gel nail polish kit from wholesalegang sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images