HIGH HEELS ft. TALONS D'OR (Look 1)

06:26

Hello everyone!!! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the winters. This is my first fashion post for the year 2017 and I am very excited about this one. This post is in collaboration with Talons D'or.

Talons D'or is a website where you can design your own pair of heels according to your wish. “Isn’t this idea of making your own shoe” just amazing? They have a ‘Start Designing’ section on their website where you can choose from the type of heels, back and front design, heel height, you wish to have. They immediately craft your design digitally on screen so that you know what your shoes will look like. If you don’t like it then you can change the design also. They have different materials like: satin, suede, textured, etc and different colors to pick from.

They also have a pre-designed gallery, if you wish you can directly buy from there also. I totally enjoyed designing my own pair of heels. I wanted to have a maroon and black pair of heels from so long and finally I got to design them myself and that too so easily without any trouble. I received my pair of heels few days back and they are absolutely comfortable and of superb quality.

Coming up to the whole look, this time I wanted to co-ordinate with my heels so I paired a black top with a maroon palazzo. My most favourite part about the top is the closed neck and a leaf slit at the front. I never knew that this palazzo have such a nice flow because earlier I used to wear it either with flats or mid-heels. But the best part about wearing high heels is that they give a very nice flow and edge to the flared, full-length and flowy outfits. I swear! These palazzo pants have never looked this good and classy before. I always love to add an ethnic twist to my look so I wore silver-junk earrings and carried a pretty floral solid clutch.















 Outfit Details
Top: Forever21
Palazzo: Pantaloons
Heels: Talons D'or

I hope you all liked the post and my high-heels. Don’t forget to check Talons D'or website.

Thank you for reading and I would love to know your views about this post.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images