Two ways to wear a T-shirt ft.THE SOULED STORE

12:40

Hello everyone!!! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the monsoon. Today’s post is in collaboration with The Souled Store. The souledstore is an online portal that offers a variety of product that include cool printed t-shirts, funny boxers, quirky posters, awesome badges ,umbrellas, backpacks, tote bags, socks and a lot more.The Souled store is not just an online store but it is also provides independent artists to showcase and monetize their creativity. You should definitely check out their website to know more about them.

The souled store website: www.thesouledstore.com

I received this cool Flash logo t-shirt from the Souled store and I have styled it in two different ways. T-shirts are considered to be very casual but they are not “just-so- casual” piece lying in your wardrobe. It is a fact that t-shirts are so comfortable to wear, sometimes the best way to express your mood or the way you feel that day. Here are the two looks that I have created with this t-shirt.

LOOK 1

I have created a relaxed look with this t-shirt. As I have said above that t-shirts are not just casual pieces, I find them tricky. When it comes to styling a t-shirt you will have to think a lot. Here I have paired my red flash logo t-shirt with the overalls. I created a one strap look with this overall so that I don’t look like a toddler and also my flash logo can be seen. I wore comfortable white shoes and curled my hair. I accessorised my look with a white strap quirky watch.








Outfit details
Flash logo T-shirt: The souled store
Dungaree:myntra.com
Shoes:bold n bubble store


LOOK 2

Since the t-shirt has a quite good length so I was able to make a knot easily. I love to tie a knot on my t-shirts. The knot completely changes the whole look and adds a fun factor to it. I prefer to knot my t-shirts rather than tucking it in. I made a side knot. If you want you can make the same knot in the centre and convert your t-shirt into a crop top by doing so. I wore this t-shirt over black jeggings and flatforms. Since it is monsoon and my hair tends to be frizzy so I made two braids and wore a derby hat.










Outfit details
Flash logo T-shirt: Thesouled store
Flatforms: koovs(My foot)
 Jeggings: forever 21
Wrist watch: fast track
Derby hat: Bold n Bubble store

Souled store also has official merchandise of film -TV (star wars, marvel, DC comics’ justice league, harry potter), web comics, music and a lot more. This flash logo t-shirt which I am wearing in pictures is by DC comics’ justice league (Buy here). The quality of the t-shirt is really good and seems to be durable. The print on the t-shirt is of high quality and does not break. The material of the t-shirt is soothing and can be worn all around the year. Fitting of the t-shirt is relaxed and has a good length so that it can be worn by men and women both. The souled store has quirky collections of wall decor, badges, umbrellas and many more things at a very reasonable price.

Visit their website: www.thesouledstore.com

I would love to know how you all liked this post and which look does you like the most.
Thank you for reading and stay tuned until next.
Lots of love.



You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images