Off The Shoulder!!!

11:16

Hello everyone!!! Hope you all are doing well .Lately I have been through a very rough time like everyone has to at least once in their lifetime. There was so much going on in my life at the same that I was not able to decide where to go? What to do? Still I am working on it and hope to get back on the track soon. I am being regular on my blog after so long and I feel so good about it.

Let’s get back to the post now. Off shoulder trend has made their way back into the fashion industry  to stay and now everybody wants to wear them. There are multiple ways you can wear your off shoulders and unlike in my last post, where I paired my off shoulder top with a mom fit jeans, this time I have paired it with palazzo. I always try to bring something new and better for you guys that some of you will like and some won’t.

I bought this off shoulder top 2 months back but dint got the time to plan a post around it. It was so hard to find a good off shoulder top in Lucknow but any how I got this one from the Get Gorgeous Store (this store always have what I want).I don’t know why but it’s quite difficult to find good clothes in Lucknow. Now Lucknow has few major brand stores as well but I don’t know what’s wrong with their collection, it is very much different from the collection that they have at other cities. They don’t have latest collection as well. Sometimes it is really disappointing. Do you feel the same way as I do?

I always like to fuse Indian and western style together and this time also I ended up doing it again. This palazzo is completely different from the other palazzo that I have. It is a layered one and has a long slit throughout on the sides. The good part about the slits is that the legs do not show up always while you walk or sit, it happens on its own. The flow of the palazzo is really nice and because it is very much on the ethnic side. I would have ended up pairing it with a Kurta but I decided to wear it with my white off shoulder top and it finally worked for me. This top is quite on the shear side and sleeves have tie ups of which you can make a bow knot or whatever you want to do with them. I tucked in the top slightly and wore pointed black formal bellies.

I accessorised my look with a bohemian statement necklace and I love this neckpiece. I got this neckpiece from the Boldnbubble store which is based in Lucknow. This store has great collection of accessories, clothes, etc and the price is comparatively very less in comparison to other stores.













Off shoulder Top : Get Gorgeous Store
Palazzos: Reliance Trends
Neckpiece: Boldnbubble Store
Shoes: Westside Store

I hope you all liked this look. I would love to know your views also.
Stay tuned until next!!!!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW! this is such a lovely outfit... And you look super fab Sumbul... The top and the palazzos go so well together and such outfits are a boon for curvy girls. BTW, amazing clicks...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images