College Look #1

11:27

Hey guys!!! So I am back with another post and really excited for this one. I will be posting three different college looks this month. College has just started and it becomes quite difficult to dress well everyday with time. It is not possible for everyone to wear a new cloth to the college every day. So keeping this in mind I have created three college looks using the basic clothes which I guess must be lying in everyone's closet.

I have created all the three looks featuring clothes from ONLY that I have shopped during sale, at very reasonable prices. Here is the first look which is an Indo-Western look and quite bohemian also.

So everyone knows that there is a huge sale going on everywhere and let me tell you that I shop the most during sale season. I came across this striped shirt at ONLY and I have to get this because I love stripes a lot. I paired this shirt over a pink Patiala salwar. The shirts with such lengths could be easily paired up with salwars apart from jeans and leggings. I find fusions fun and versatile. I love to mix and match my clothes along with lots of junk jewelry.

Since the choker are trending a lot this season and I personally love wearing them, so for this look  I have layered this metallic choker with Bohemian tassel layered neckpiece. Accessories make a lot of difference to your get up and dressing so you can’t always escape wearing them. This look is for the days when you don’t want to pull up your skin fit denims and Jeggings. Above all it is an effortless chic look and comfortable also. Some trends come and go but I feel this kind of style never goes out of trend. To complete the whole look I carried this big and colourful bag with pompoms and Nagrey shoes. Also I am wearing a Bindi inspired by my elder sister, she wear bindis very often with her Indian attires so I also gave it a try. 












OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt : ONLY
Salwar: Local Shop
Choker and layered necklace: BoldnBubble Store
Bag: Max Fashion
Nagrey Shoes: Aminabad


I hope you all liked this look. Also I would love to know your views and suggestions on this post also.

Stay tuned until next.LOVE.


PHOTOGRAPHY BY: Nahid Saman Photography

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. loved dis attire <3
    wish to live my college life..so i can wear dat in college <3
    will try dis look :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images