LOOK#2 Patch with the Badge!!!

13:34

Hello!!! Hope everyone is fine and doing well. As I have promised that I will be sharing rest of the two looks, that I have created using quirky badges within this week so I am back with the second look.

For this look I used these badges on my mom fit jeans, the whole concept behind using them on my jeans is that I wanted to create the patch jeans look which are in very much rave these days. I have seen such patch jeans in Zara and I wanted one badly. So, I decided to try these badges on my jeans to create the same look and I think it looks pretty good. By the time I get one for myself I will be wearing these badges on my jeans. You can put the badges the way you like it. I just secured them randomly at a little distance from each other only on one side of the jeans. I cuffed my jeans at the hem above my ankles.

Mom jeans are also very much in rave these days, they are different from the typical slim fits jeans in the way that they have a slightly relaxed fit and are high-waisted. This mom Jeans is rugged just the way I like my denims (I am a sucker for rugged and damaged jeans).

To add an edge to the whole look, I went for a black off shoulder top thrown over my jeans and tucked it in to reduce the length of the top. To stop the sun from killing me, I carried a floppy wide brim fedora hat. Also it gave a chic finishing to my whole casual outfit. I accessorized my whole look with a black lace tassel choker and carried a sling bag in white and checks that went with my look very well. In footwear I wore pencil heels as they gave a nice fall to the cuffed bottom of my jeans.














OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Koovs.com
Mom fit Jeans: Globus
Footwear: Westside
Sling bag: Rocky Star
Fedora Hat and choker: Bold n Bubble Store

I will be posting the third look on my Roposo account. So, if you are not following me there you can do so by clicking on the link below.

Roposo handle: sumbul_stylebon

I hope you all liked this post. Would love to know your views so don’t forget to comment below.

 Stay tuned until next. Love.

Photography By: Click Bugs Studio

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look super pretty Sumbul and I like how you have styled your jeans. Most of the times girls prefer to wear skin fit these days but this pair looks so damn comfy, specially for summers... love it...

    Tarry <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images