Badge IT #Look1

04:33

Hey!!!Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summers. So the month of Ramadan has already started and as I write this blog post I am all empty stomach trying to concentrate on work. It is difficult to ignore the rumbling noise coming out of your stomach every now and then. The situation gets even worse ,when the person sitting with you can also hear all the shouting that your stomach is doing (can’t even ask my stomach to shut up!!!). Anyways,I love the month of Ramadan because every time it comes it always transforms me into a better person.

Let’s get back to this post now where I have used these cool badges from (bold n bubble) to add some quirk to my outfit. I am putting up only one look today in this post and will be sharing the other two ways of using badges in separate posts.I was looking for these batches for so long ( from the time I spotted Alia Bhatt wearing them during Shandaar promotions) and finally got them from Bold n Bubble store (based in lucknow).

I am wearing white on white after so long. I love the white color specifically during summers as it helps me to keep my cool in this scorching heat. I am wearing a white kurta which is combination of ‘c-cut and high low’ at the hem. This kurti has collar and buttons which gives a shirt like look to the upper half of the kurti. To add some quirk to the whole outfit I used these trendy colourful badges- A girl pouting, powww, an omelette, Have fun, a green monster.
 I secured these batches close to each other at one place on the right side on the top of the kurti. I choose to wear these colourful and funky batches on a white kurti instead of a denim shirt or jacket as I wanted to add some quirk to my casual ethnic outfit. I am wearing a tailor stitched cigarette pants (I also call them Aligargh pants) and pencil heels in white and peach stripes. I carried a solid peach hand bag which was going well with my attire. You can carry this look to your college or to a tea party. Batches are not just for denims and your western outfits you can wear them on your kurtis as well like I did.












Kurti: Fashion Big Bazaar
Heels: Westside Stores
Solid hand bag: Rocky Star
Badges: Bold n bubble

I Hope you all liked the way how by just adding batches to you simple outfit you can add all the required quirkiness. I will be posting the other two looks within this week only so stay tuned!!!
Don’t forget to share your views below as they mean a lot to me.
Lots of Love.


Photographed By: CLICK BUGS STUDIO

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images