THE CAPE STORY.

01:22

                                 THE CAPE STORY.

Hello everyone!!! So I am back with another post and a bit excited for this one. Nowadays, the market and online stores are flooded with Maxi Dresses and Maxi Skirts but there is a new wave of Capes that can be worn as Maxi Kurti, as well as a Maxi Dress too. Basically, they are inspired from the last trend of maxi dress. The moment I came across them I thought of designing one. I am an engineering student and have been designing clothes since last few years’ particularly ethnic clothes. My friends and people around me always tell me that I should have studied fashion designing but I never wanted to be a designer, but I suppose I inherited this designing thing from my mother.


Coming back to the cape story, the very next day I went to the market and bought a semi-Georgette cloth piece in Aztec print. Aztec prints are very much in trend now and my favorite also. They are huge print of this season and are cool, trendy and chic at the same time. The Green color and the vibrant prints were enough to compel me to choose it from hundreds of options. With all the designs which I had in my mind like Chinese collar, full open front with buttons, full sleeved with cuff folding option, I went to the boutique and got it stitched.


Within a week I got my cape and it was perfect, exactly like the one I wanted. The good things about such capes are that they are very dynamic as they can be worn to everywhere and with everything (with Shorts, Leggings, Jeggings, Palazzo pants).

Few days back I came across a website www.missamore.com which has a huge collection of such slit outs, maxi dresses and capes at a very reasonable price. I loved the collection there and definitely going to buy one .I believe in “Chiconomics” and in styling good as the name of my blog says style-bon (meaning style good).
Coming to my look, I am wearing this cape with a Black Camisole by Jockey, Jeggings from Westside stores and summed up the look with a Grey clutch by Elliza and Donatien and Black Heels by Mochi.
















Cape: self designed| Neckpiece: Globus| Camisole:Jockey| Jeggings:Westside Store| Footwear:Mochi Store | Clutch: Elliza And Donatien (Shoppers Stop).


Hope you all enjoyed reading it and stay tuned until the next post. Love.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Okay, let me very clear, this is the best post I've read on your blog till now. The best pictures and everything! If I'd to sum up in a word, it has to 'perfect'. Lots of love & good wishes to you. Keep posting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats OFF! to ur wonderful thought.The fashion sense u have..its truely commendable.
    bieng an engineer u cn achieve anything. keep blogging , keep designing & KEEP STYLE-BON:)
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankly I have started waiting for your posts now and this one didn't dissapoint me. Good going Sumbul. :*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images