Patch game on

12:11


Hey guys!!! I am posting on my blog after a long time. This time I have created a very casual go to look.  

I have paired black culottes with black basic t-shirt. The t-shirt has funky patches all over and if you all have read my earlier posts then you must be remembering that I tried to create the patch look on my kurta, shirt and jeans using badges. But now suddenly the market is full of funky patch jeans, shirts, dresses, t-shirt, bags, jeans and what not (TRENDING). To break down the monotony of black I decided to wear white sneakers and carried a solid clutch.

This post is a really short one as I am juggling between so many things right now and also this post is a very casual one.











Outfit details

T-shirt: mango
Culottes: only
Sneakers: zara
Clutch: koovs


Do let me know your views about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images