Feeling Taantastic: Two ways to my Pinafore dress.

07:06

Hey all!! So for today’s post I have styled my tan suede pinafore dress in two ways. I like everything that is trendy as well as versatile. I always look for clothes that I can wear in different ways, pinafore dress being one of them. This is the first pinafore dress of my life and that too in one of my favorite colors “Tan”. This year trends like off shoulders, denims, overalls have made way into everyone’s wardrobe. Pinafore dress is also among the key trends of this year and there are endless ways to style it.


First Look:
For this look I wore a cat collar white shirt underneath the pinafore dress. I cuffed the sleeves of my shirt and pulled my hair into a bun, but the bun did not turned out to be good so I have to open my hair. I carried a tan solid bag and wore the same black caged chunky heels.
For both the looks I did little basic makeup and smoky eyes.








Second Look:

I have created a fall look by wearing this tan suede pinafore dress with a black turtle neck crop top underneath (turtle neck top can be any color and even striped one will also look good ).Turtle necks are also one of the major trends this season. To keep your legs warm you can go for knee length socks like I did with the same color caged chunky heels.
For winters you can go for layering and if you want you can replace these socks with the knee length boots.






OUTFIT DETAILS
Pinafore dress: koovs.com (New Look)
Black turtle neck: koovs.com
Chunk heels, Cat collar shirt, Fedora, socks: Bold n Bubble store
Bag: Van Heusen

Hope you all liked this post and don’t forget to drop in your valuable comments below.
Stay tuned until next!!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images