Mickeying Around ft. ONLY

08:38

Hi guys!!! Hope you all are doing well. So here I am back with another post.

How many of you love Disney characters?  I guess this is a Silly question , almost everyone loves them . My love for them is undying and I am a huge fan of Disney characters and I used to watch their serials, movies a lot. I am always fascinated towards things which have Disney characters on them be it a dairy, box, card, phone covers, clothes or anything. I remember like 2 years back I used to buy lots of Disney t-shirts (especially Donald duck and Mickey ones), marvel and free authority t-shirts from a store called ‘Tantra’ (I was just obsessed with them). Reason I stopped buying them because I just had too many of them and got bored wearing them (they were just basic unisex tees). Though they are completely worn out by now but I still have all of them me.

 Most of you know that ONLY has launched their onlyXmickey collection recently and it is a limited collection. They have some really cool Mickey crop tops, sweatshirts and joggers. I just couldn’t resist myself from getting one for me. I settled for this greyish- blue color crop top with Mickey Prints all over, also I love the length of the crop top (not too crop ).I paired this crop top over a denim button down skirt. I wanted to wear a denim skirt from so long and finally got this one from Koovs sale. I love the fit of the skirt it’s not too skinny and just the way I like. I tucked in the crop top at the front and completed the look with grey flat-form heels.











OUTFIT DETAILS
Crop Top: only
Skirt: Koovs

Hope you all liked the post. Do share your views in the comment box below.
Stay tuned until next!!!
Lots of love .


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You look super cute sumbul... and the top is so cute. I loved the skirt more... awesome post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! So chic! ❤💞 and you look gorg. 💋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! So chic! ❤💞 and you look gorg. 💋

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images