Two ways to my wanderer maxi dress!!

10:09


Hello!! Hope every one is doing well. I am doing a fashion post after a long time. In this post I have created two looks in a Boho maxi dress. Summertime is here and its getting warmer outside day by day. This summer also maxi dresses is doing wonders in fashion industry like the last year.My love for maxi dress is never ending

 You can find different varieties in maxi dresses from slits to body cons, from sheers to denims ones and the list goes on. This one is quite loose and and layered( I love everything over sized and I am a sucker for layering).

 It is a double layered maxi with high low ends. I love the combination of cream and orange color. The material of maxi is linen which is super comfortable and perfect for summers. Maxi dresses are very versatile as you can easily transform them for different occasions just with the help of accessories. This time I picked up a solid orange color maxi instead any staple print.

Here are the two looks:

1. THE CASUAL LOOK

I paired up the maxi dress with heeled white sneakers. I always try to wear heels with my maxi dresses to maintain a perfect length to floor ratio. Although this maxi dress does not touches the ground even when I am wearing flats but wearing heels gives a nice flow at the hem.

I left my hair open and accessorised the whole look with a black velvet choker with a small star kind of hanging. The 90’s trend of chokers is back with a bang and it is one of the hottest trends right now. Choker is the must-have accessory and currently I am obsessing over them. To keep all my stuffs I carried a funky zipper bag which added the perfect edge to the whole look.i kept my make up light and wore a nude shade on lips.











Shoes,maxi dress and choker: Bold and Bubble Store
Clutch bag: koovs.com
Shades: Hazratganj.

2. THE TRADITIONAL LOOK

For the traditional look I wore a koti (of another suit) and blue wedges. I accessorised the whole look with a boho necklace and metal bangles. To carry my money and mobile phone I carried a silver clutch. Again I kept my makeup light and wore orange color lippie. I even wore a small black bindi to make it typically traditional.











Wedges: Westside store
Necklace and maxi: Bold and Bubble Store
Koti and clutch: Max

Hope you all enjoyed reading it and liked the two looks. Don’t forget to check out the super cool and trendy collection at Bold and Bubble store based in Lucknow. Do drop in your valuable views and comments below. Stay tuned until next. Love.


Photographed by: Nahid Saman Photography

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images