THE OVERALLS!!!!

07:59


Hello everyone !!!Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the winters.
Its still not too cold here in Lucknow. This year is about to end and this is the THE OVERALLS!!!! last fashion post of this year on my blog. Coming to the most interesting part is my all new customized and renovated blog.I am loving it so much and will be talking about it more once the work is done completely.

Coming back to what I have for you guys in this blog post.Overalls are the 90's trend that made a huge comeback this year. Since childhood I have been loving dungarees too much as they are super comfy and versatile. There are numerous ways of styling them be it in winters or summers but it is not easy to style them. One thing you need to keep in mind while styling them is that pull up right things with your overalls in a correct way according to your body type.Like being petite and quite healthy I cannot pair up my overalls just with a crop top so instead I prefer layering. 

Coming up to the three ways in which I styled my overalls for winters.

1. CARDIGAN AND A SCARF

I paired my cuffed overalls with a white polo t-shirt and a yellow cardi. I accessorized the look with an owl print scarf to make it look super comfy and casual.
To keep my essentials I carried a cat print totte bag and blue reflectors added the needed amount of cooler temps along with the white sport shoes and pulled my hair into bun.











Overalls: myntra.com
Shoes:addidas originals
Cardigan:UCB
Bag:Max
Polo t-shirt: Globus
Reflectors:Janpath (delhi)
scarf: Sarojini nagar(delhi)


2. PLAID SHIRT AND BAGGY HOODIE

I paired my denim overalls with a plaid shirt and over sized hoodie sweater for a more care-free look. completing the look with white sport shoes and silver reflectors and to keep my stuffs Icarried an owl print back pack.










Hoodie: Tibet market
Regflectors: Hazratganj
Shirt: max


3. CAPE AND SLIP ONS

For a warm winter day I paired up my overalls with a plaid cape over a black tank top and completed the look with black slip-ons.








Slip-ons: koovs.com
cape: missamore.com
tank top:jockey

 Hope you guys liked the looks I created and enjoyed reading it.
Stay tuned until next post!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images