Mash Up!!!

08:53

Hello everyone!! It’s been a long time that I posted anything on my blog so I will be compensating by posting too many exciting and interesting posts this month.  

 I have already talked about capes in my earlier post but this time I am styling it a different way for wedding season this year. I have to attend too many parties this month but I don’t have anything new to wear. So I assembled a saree blouse, a cape (self designed) and a skirt (bottom of a ready made lehnga suit) to create this whole new look from my wardrobe without spending a single penny. This cape was designed about a year back by my sister but we cannot find a way to wear it until this day. This beige skirt and orange cape complimented each other very nicely. I wore this cape over a golden saree blouse. If you want you can leave the cape open and carry a dupatta as well. I accessorised the whole look with a chand Balli and statement necklace in gold and white beads.


It is not always necessary to get a new outfit every time for every party. You simply need to go through your wardrobe and lookout for such stuffs, using them you can create a whole new outfit.  Fashion trends these days are very dynamic and versatile, you don’t need to think a lot before trying your hands on something new. There is no harm in getting inspired, being creative and innovative.














Hope you guys liked it. Will love to know your views about this look and the whole concept.
Stay tuned until next. LOVE.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. beautiful pictures ... nd the best quality in uh is the way uh carry ur outfits.
    superb dear

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images