Vintage Vibes This Diwali!!!

12:20

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. All of you know that festive season has begun and we all are going crazy about” what to wear ??” and want to look our best. We look for new trends and unique ideas to stand out .Basically in this post I am giving my idea for ”what to wear on Diwlai”. It is very important to refresh your style with every season so this Diwali if you don’t want to wear ethnic then this post definitely have something interesting for you.

 I am a huge fan of vintage flare skirts (these skirts are called vintage flare skirts because they are inspired from 1950’s fashion) and always wanted to have one but was not able to decide from where to buy. But like every time my all time favourite Get Gorgeous Store in Lucknow came to my rescue. Trust me it provides high quality products and I am a huge fan of their collection. This is the one and only store in Lucknow where I can find the latest trends. It is very hard to find such clothes in Lucknow and every time you cannot rely on the online websites. When you invest so much then at one point in time, you want to touch the fabric and at least for once want to put it on for trial to check the fit and design. You are not always sure that whatever you are ordering online will look good on you.

So coming back to the two looks that I created with this vintage flare skirt .Talking about the flow I cannot tell you how good I felt after wearing this skirt (“like a Princess”). Also the material is really light and because of that it is very easy to carry it to anywhere. Talking about the prints I choose floral prints because they have been on high throughout the year and this winter we all will witness lots of floral and pastel vibes. These skirts are a easy pick for every season . In winters also they can be easily paired up with colourful cardigans and scarves. These skirts are for “Any and Every” occasion. So I am wearing them this Diwali.

Look 1: Pastels and Florals.
I choose to wear it with tan shirt which has stone works at the pocket and carried a peach clutch. I kept the top simple so that the focus remains on the skirt. As I am short heighted so I have to wear it at high waist. I tied a high bun to keep the look simple, neat and clean. I wore a red lip color for an uber feminine look. Summing up the look with some chic and edgy accessories in gold from (rings and layered chain).




























Look 2: Peterpan Dress
I tried to create a dress like look with this skirt by using a peterpan neck and puffed sleeved top in green.I left my hair open and wore a pink lipcolor unlike the above the look to add some cuteness to the whole outfit. Here also i wore the same accessories – rings and three layered chain.












Coming to the accessorising part for both the looks I just added a hint of gold to my outfits which worked really well. I really loved the collection of accessories on their website-The Shoppers Adda.They have got great collection of chic accessories at reasonable cost.


For both the looks I wore the same pencil heel in peach and white.



Heels: west side stores
Shirt(look 1): Globus Stores
Top(look 2): Shoppers Stop
Accessories: The Shoppers Adda
Clutch: GK Market(Delhi)


Hope you all enjoyed reading it!!!
Stay tuned untill next. LOVE.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images