Cuffed and Ripped.

10:57

Hey All !!! Hope everyone is doing well .I am really enjoying the pleasant weather these days specially the mornings and the cool breeze. With this changing season and approaching weather it’s time to switch your style as well.

So in this post I am bringing you all a basic fall look which revolves around layering and Boy Friend Jeans. I am a denim lover especially crazy over ripped, rugged and distressed ones. So this denim was a must in my wardrobe as it is an ultimate combination of rugged and boyfriend jeans. People who know me and my friends know that I love to create my own looks by mixing my old clothes with the new ones and layering is one thing that I am doing since ages. I added a pop of orange color with my shacked for layering over a semi sheer black top. I always like my clothes loose and comfortable and I really don’t care if I look bulky or short.

I wore a shimmer slip on sneakers and they are a perfect pair of fall shoes, for every occasion. These days I am wearing them with my every outfit as it makes them more wearable. I carried a semi formal bag (in tan and black color combination) for carrying my essentials. This bag is so handy, spacious and chic. Finally completing my look with a silver reflector and I love them. 



















Jeans: New Look(koov.com)|Top:reliance trends|Shacket: GK market(Delhi)|Shoes: My Foot(koovs.com)|Reflectors: Hazratganj|Bag: Van Huesen.

Guys do tell me how you all like this and how you all will style your boyfriend jeans.


Style good and hope you all enjoyed reading it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images