MIX AND MATCH!!

09:32

Hello folks!!! There is an Indo-Western fusion for you all as I am completely bored with conventional ways of styling shirts with jeans, shorts or Jeggings. Also now plaid or plain shirts turn me off.

So, this time I got a different kind of shirt for myself and created a mix and match look by wearing it over a black palazzo. The shirt has very Indian paisley and floral prints all over in fluorescent colors over dark blue base. Paisley print is like a crooked tear drop and was very much common only on shawls and suit lengths. But in recent years they have made a comeback and revived in modern version as they can be seen on skirts, shorts, scarves, bands, shirts, dresses and like almost everywhere.

 I created an ethereal fusion look for Rakhi and also tried to add some ethnicity to the look. I paired the shirt over a black palazzo and tucked it out from one side. Palazzos are considered to be extremely versatile as you can wear them with anything and in zillion ways. This palazzo has wide legs, very flowy and even gives a look of skirt sometimes.


To add some ethnicity to the look I carried a trendy and traditional bag which has lots of vibrant colors , prints and embroidery with silver straps and hanging pompoms. This bag added a lot of life to my look. I accessorised my look with metallic bangles and one of my favourite silver Jhumkas. Coming up to the footwear I went for a pair of golden wedges which are really very comfortable.
















Shirt: Koovs
Palazzo: Shoppers Stop
Bag: Max fashion India
Earrings and Bangles: flea market (lucknow).
Wedges: INC.5

Hope you all enjoy reading it. Stay tuned until next post.

Style Good. Lots of Love!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well I can smell a blend of style n Attitude... Like ur outfit... Its Amaazzingg!!!
    Keep rocking n keep Innovating ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Cheerszzz๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰✌

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images