OOTD 2- denim shirt!!!

11:48


Hello everyone!! Here's a simple OOTD post in my ombre denim shirt. Denims are on high-alert this season and I m in love with them completely.

I find denim shirts very basic, easy to go and you can style them in so many ways. For me being casual is like being very much comfortable in whatever I am wearing. My personal style is wearing jeans or loose pants, loose t-shirt or shirt, flats and minimal accessory. This year and for the coming year denim shirts should be a part of everyone’s wardrobe essentials.

In this post, I m bring you all a very basic look in denim shirt for a casual day out or for college days. I always wanted to dress up nicely for my college but unfortunately my college had a dress code that too similar to the uniform of IRCTC caterers. My heart sank when I came to know that I had to wear uniform throughout the week. Today also it feels like that I have some unfinished business with my college. This is one unfulfilled wish of my life.


Leaving this painful part behind and coming to my look. In pictures I am wearing ombre denim shirt thrown over black pants. My ombre shirt is in light blue and faded blue shade and I decided to wear them on black pants so that the colors of my shirt comes out perfectly and ombre does not go unnoticed.

If you can see this shirt is bit loose to me and the best thing about this shirt is that it is a batwing sleeve shirt from love lane at an unbelievable price( you guys can guess the price). So many good things in one shirt what else do I want!!! 

As it was a casual meeting with my friend so I carried a bag with a golden chain and added some junk accessory in gold like the neckpiece and the finger ring.
I really don't know which hairstyle I did except that I made a fish tail and twisted my hair for a change (Bad hair day!!).











Hope you all enjoyed reading it and liked this look. Lots of love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images