SPORTY AND SIMPLE!!!

10:02



Hello, so i m back with another post. Last week was fun but tiring as well, monkeying around the town with friends. For this week i pulled up my black denim shorts as i feel shorts are the best thing to wear in summers-you can take it from day to night. I read somewhere summers are shorts season and i find it very true . So, here in this post i am bringing you my two looks from past week in my favorite threaded shorts.

Look 1
This day i wore a grey split back top thrown over my very comfortable shorts. The material of top is light, soft and soothing. The black and grey together is one such combination which never goes wrong. The top is loose fitting and full sleeved perfect for summers. I carried a back pack, with cute owl prints all over for keeping my stuffs. To make the look sporty and casual i went for mid ankle sneakers.
                  TOP: Forever21(buy here) , SHORTS: Nun , SNEAKERS: Converse-All star,
                                                  BACK PACK: sarojni nagar(delhi).





















Look 2
This day i wanted to keep the look playful and girlish so i decided to wear my knotted polka dots top and layered it with denim shirt, as they complement each other very well. I carried a multi-color sling bag not too big in size but big enough to keep my mobile, money and lipstick. Coming upto my shoes i chose to wear them because of the pretty big bow, which coordinates very well with my polka dots top. Summed up the look with wooden and metallic bangles and earrings.

                   Shoes: Street Style Store , Accessories: Globus, Sling Bag: Life(shoppers stop)





















Tips:
1.       Prefer wearing full sleeved clothes to avoid tanning of hands in summers.

2.       Polka dots are considered as busy patterns so avoid accessorizing them.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images