STREET STYLE FASHION #2

04:40

                                       CHECK SHIRT


Hi everyone!!!! Today i am bringing you my most favorite “very me” style. When in doubt I go for the “CHECK SHIRTS” .They are always cool and easy. I always prefer wearing check shirt over a white or black tank top. A white tank top and check shirt together work wonders. It has always worked for me. It is one that outfit you will always love to wear and they are never going to be out of trend. You can throw your check shirts over shorts, skirts, leather jackets.


I am wearing a blue-black check shirt in linen layered over white tank with jeans and boots. Accessorized the look with metallic bangles.















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images