HOW TO WEAR A MAXI SKIRT?

11:56


HOW TO WEAR A MAXI SKIRT??

One day I went for shopping at a street market there i saw a lovely maxi skirt and was not very sure, whether to buy it or not, but decided to take a chance and bought it. My biggest concern was that it won’t work with my body type (until I tried it). But to my surprise anyone can wear it no matter what shape or size you are of. If styled and carried correctly. I bet you will love it and feel comfortable.

1. perfect for winters

Do proper layering with the top. Like I wore it with spaghetti and tie and dye shrug. Besides this you can go for tanks and colorful spaghetti tops along with cardigans and blazers.
Make sure that layering goes properly with your skirt choose correct colors and combination.

  










2. perfect for summers

With the summers approaching you can wear them just with spaghetti tops and tanks, crop tops, graphic T-shirts. I am bringing you the ones that i have tried till now.

With a spaghetti





With a crop top






TIPS

1. Choose crop top according to your body type. if you are long and thin you can go for any kind of crop top if not then wear you skirt at high waist so that there is no or little skin show.
2. don't forget to style your hair (wavy or straight hair will look good).
3.Little jewelry.

crop tops,maxi skirt, shrug|Local street market
earrings|Globus
wedges|Cleo










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic India - 180 x 150

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images